Cincinnati Workers Compensation Lawyers
Recovery for workplace accidents and illnesses
You have the right to work in a safe and healthy environment. When you are injured or become ill because of a workplace accident or condition, you can recover compensation. The law firm of Weisser & Wolf has assertively helped injured Ohio workers since 1988. If you have been injured on the job, we can assist you with:
- Determining whether you have an injury covered by workers compensation
- Building a strong case for occupational disease claims and repetitive stress injuries
- Collecting compensation when you have suffered a temporary or permanent total disability
- Negotiating an equitable workers compensation settlement
- Recovering compensation when you are facing diminished wages
- Filing an application for Violations of Specific Safety Requirements (VSSR)
- Appealing a denied Social Security Disability claim
Experience in workers compensation cases
All our Cincinnati workers compensation attorneys have extensive experience filing claims with theIndustrial Commission of Ohio and the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Mark Weisser and Scott Wolf were among the first lawyers to become certified specialists in workers compensation law by the Ohio State Bar Association. Certification involves a rigorous application process that indicates an in-depth knowledge about the practice area.
Laws governing workplace safety
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) regulates employment safety issues and oversees state programs. Ohio workers compensation laws and specific clauses in the Ohio Constitution precisely enumerate your rights to workplace safety and compensation if injured on the job. Employers pay directly into a statewide fund or private insurance company that issues payments to injured workers. This system guarantees that money is available to cover medical treatments and lost wages without having to engage in a lengthy personal injury trial. We hold the state and employers accountable, and we work to make sure that you get the compensation you need.
Contact Cincinnati workers compensation attorneys to recover if you have been injured on the job
The Cincinnati law firm of Weisser & Wolf represents clients throughout northern Kentucky and Ohio, including Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren counties.
Call Weisser & Wolf at 513-721-3236 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.