Scott A. Wolf
Scott A. Wolf
Workers compensation and personal injury lawyer in Cincinnati
Scott started his notable 27-year career as a criminal defense lawyer before joining his partner Mark B. Weisser to established Weisser and Wolf – a premier personal injury and workers compensation law firm serving Cincinnati, Milford and northern Kentucky.
One of the first attorneys to be certified as a specialist in Ohio Workers’ Compensation law by the Ohio State Bar Association, Scott has proven to be a knowledgeable advocate on workplace injuries. His exceptional legal ability and adherence to professional standards of ethics has been recognized by his colleagues, and he isAV®Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale Hubbell®. He was designated as a prestigious Super Lawyer and won the Outstanding Service Award from the United States District Court of the Southern District of Ohio.
Scott appears regularly before the Industrial Commission, the Courts of the State of Ohio, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Scott was born and raised in Cincinnati and graduated from Walnut Hills High School. Scott and his wife are actively involved in community service and raising their three children.
- Ohio, 2000
Certification and specialties
- Certified in Ohio workers compensation law, Ohio State Bar Association
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio, J.D., 1984
- University of Denver, B.A., 1980
- Major: Political Science
Honors and awards
- Outstanding Service Award, United States District Court of the Southern District of Ohio
- AV®Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale Hubbell®
- Super Lawyers 2014
Professional associations and memberships
- Amberly Village Planning Commission, member
- Cincinnati Jewish Community Center, past president
- Adath Israel Synagogue, treasurer
Areas of practice
Contact Scott Wolf
The Cincinnati personal injury lawyers of Weisser & Wolf represents clients throughout northern Kentucky and Ohio, including Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren counties.
Call Weisser & Wolf at 513-721-3236 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.