Lisa M. Clark
Social Security Disability and workers compensation lawyer in Cincinnati
Lisa M. Clark joined Weisser & Wolf in 2002. Born in Cincinnati, Lisa returned to her community after admission to the Ohio Bar to provide injured and disabled individuals in the area with professional, dedicated legal counsel. She has focused her 14-year career on representing claimants in workers compensation claims and Social Security Disability benefits. She appears regularly before the Industrial Commission of Ohio andSocial Security Administration on behalf of her clients, and litigates cases in Ohio state court and United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Lisa and her husband are proudly raising two children.
- Ohio, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky, J.D., 1997
- Potter Stewart Inns of Court
- College of William and Mary, B.A., 1994
- Business Administration
- Major: Finance
Professional associations and memberships
- Cincinnati Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
Areas of practice
Contact Lisa Clark
The Cincinnati injury attorneys of Weisser & Wolf represents clients throughout northern Kentucky and Ohio, including Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren counties.
Call Weisser & Wolf at 513-721-3236 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.